Environmental Health 2011 - Resetting Our Priorities is organised and sponsored by Elsevier and the journals Environmental Research and Science of the Total Environment.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is September 17, 2010.
Selected papers from the oral and poster presentations will be published in a special issue of Environmental Research.
The main themes of this conference will include:
- Environmental health research
- Impacts of technological innovations (including analytic methods)
- Globalization and policy changes to environmental health
- Climate change
- Global environmental disparities
- Environmental health emergencies
- Environmental health ethics
- Human capital resources
- Opportunities for new partnerships at all levels
Chair Ellen Silbergeld, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA
Chair Jerome Nriagu, University of Michigan, School of Public Health, USA