Last updated : November 30 2020
[ 22-26 June 2021 - Paruse Iizaka, Fukushima, Japan ]
In 2021 it will be 10 years after the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear accident of March 2011. Time is approaching to reflect on lessons learned and progress made.
The IERR international conference will be held in June 2021 to summarize knowledge obtained after the accident and to recommend future directions for studies on environmental radioactivity. A published synopsis of the conference proceedings is planed.
Scientific topics to be covered:
- Radionuclide transfer and speciation in terrestrial, marine and atmospheric environment
- Radiobiological effects on plants and animals
- Environmental and ecologicaleffects of the accident
- Modelling approaches and environmental monitoring
- Decontamination, remediation and treatment of radiation areas
- Management of decreasing radiation and contamination of food
- Differences and similarities of transfer parameters at Fukushima and Cherbonyl
- Transfer parameters during accidental periods
- Chemical forms
- Radiation exposure and dose
©2008-21 IUR - International Union of Radioecology - All right reserved - Design & Development Answeb web agency