[ 26–27 September 2019 - Gomel, Belarus ]
International Scientific Conference "RADIOBIOLOGY: CONTEMPORARY ISSUES"
The Conference will take place at the Institute of Radiobiology (Gomel, Belarus) from 26 September to 27 September 2019.
- Assessment of the impact from electromagnetic nonionizing radiation of various ranges on biosystems at molecular, organismic and population levels;
- Biomedical aspects of radiation effects and their modification;
- Radioecological monitoring techniques;
- Redistribution and transport of radionuclides in ecosystems;
- Contributors to radiation doses to biota and humans, the ways of their reduction, risk management issues;
- Contemporary issues of land contamination by man-made radionuclides.
Deadline for submission: 15 May 2019
For more details, see first announcement:
Working Languages will be Russian and English.
Format of the Conference
The Conference will be held as a series of plenary sessions and will include a poster session. Accepted academic papers will be compiled and published as Conference Proceedings.
Ms Aliona Mikhailova